In this small group format, this is your chance to connect and learn virtually from some of the best in the industry. Faculty include: John McDonough, Dave Black, Deanne Fitzmaurice, Joey Terrill, Andrew Hancock, Jen Pottheiser, Mark Reis and more. This interactive experience was created to help you create better sports photographs, find your voice, and be a part of a supportive community. In this two-week course, you will be challenged, have your questions answered, and have time to connect with our world class faculty to help you reach the next level in your photography.
July 18 – 30, 2020
Six 90-minute Sessions
Six 90-minute virtual sessions, over the course of the two weeks.
- Classes will be Saturday 7/18 at Noon EST and Tuesdays/Thursdays at 8pm EST.
- Instructional classes on how to improve your sports photography.
- Comprehension of sports shooting, the importance of preparation, and execution.
Instructor round-tables for live Q&A.
Photo assignment & image critique by instructors. *If we are still at a point where sports aren’t available, you can submit photos of your choosing for critique to gain valuable feedback.
- The Art of Visual Story Telling
- Sponsors Lounge: A chance to connect with the sponsors and hear about new technology as well as ask questions in real time.
- Discounts on great gear! Coupon codes at the completion of the workshop from a variety of our amazing sponsors!