In this small group format, this is your chance to connect and learn from some of the best in the industry. Faculty include: Maxx Wolfson, Ben Liebenberg, Deanne Fitzmaurice, Nate Gordon, Jeff Vogan, John McDonough and more. This interactive experience was created to help you learn to make better sports photographs, find your voice, and be a part of a supportive community. In this two week course, you will be challenged, have your questions answered, and have time to connect with our world class faculty to help you get to the next level in your photography.
August 1 – 13, 2020
Six 90-minute Sessions
Six 90-minute sessions, over the course of the two weeks.
- Classes will be Saturday 7/18 at Noon EST and Tuesdays/Thursdays at 8pm EST.
- Instructional classes on how to improve your digital workflow, file naming, and editing.
- Key considerations on approaching an editor and how to elevate your game.
- Photo assignment & image critique by instructors. *If we are still at a point where sports aren’t available, you can submit photos of your choosing for critique to gain valuable feedback.
Instructor round-tables for live Q&A.
- Sponsors Lounge: A chance to connect with the sponsors and hear about new technology as well as ask questions in real time.
- Discounts on great gear! Coupon codes at the completion of the workshop from a variety of our amazing sponsors!