Lighting can feel overwhelming, too technical, and “not your style” but it doesn’t have to be. Using lighting can be the best way to separate your work and in this course we will teach you how to best apply to your photography. You will be learning from Summit Faculty Joey Terrill, Jen Pottheiser, Dave Black and JC Carey. This interactive experience was created to help you learn to create stronger images, gain knowledge, expand your skillset, and be a part of a supportive community. In this two-week course, you will be challenged, have your questions answered, and have time to connect with our world class faculty to help you get to the next level in your photography.
August 15 – 27, 2020
Six 90 minute sessions
Six 90-minute sessions, over the course of the two weeks.
- Classes will be Saturdays at Noon EST and Tuesday/Thursdays at 8pm EST.
- Instructional classes on how to improve your technical skills and understanding how to use lighting to your advantage.
- Different lighting setups to achieve desired looks.
- Portrait Lighting
- High speed sync and experimenting with light
- Photo assignment & image critique by instructors.
Instructor round-tables for live Q&A.
- Sponsors Lounge: A chance to connect with the sponsors and hear about new technology as well as ask questions in real time.
- Discounts on great gear! Coupon codes at the completion of the workshop from a variety of our amazing sponsors!