Understanding and lighting is the first step, but what do you do next? In this course you will take a deeper dive into the next steps in the progression of editing and workflow. You will be learning from Summit Faculty Joey Terrill, Joe Lavine, Matt Hernandez and Jeff Vogan. This interactive experience was created to help you learn to simplify your workflow and editing. In this two-week course, you will be challenged, have your questions answered, and have time to connect with our world class faculty to help you get to the next level in your photography.
August 29 – September 10, 2020
Six 90 minute sessions
Six 90-minute sessions, over the course of the two weeks.
- Classes will be Saturdays at Noon EST and Tuesdays/Thursdays at 8pm EST.
- Instructional classes on how to improve your digital asset management, file naming, and editing.
- Photo Mechanic
- Adobe Lightroom Classic
- Adobe Photoshop
- Retouching and Composites
- Photo assignment & image critique by instructors.
Instructor round-tables for live Q&A.
- Sponsors Lounge: A chance to connect with the sponsors and hear about new technology as well as ask questions in real time.
- Discounts on great gear! Coupon codes at the completion of the workshop from a variety of our amazing sponsors!